Successful long term weight loss is incredibly difficult for most people to achieve. Many people have tried diets that may cause some weight loss and then they gain back the weight they lost plus some additional pounds. This is why more and more, people are turning to acupuncture weight loss treatments to try to handle their weight problem once and for all.
Acupuncture is a practice that is more than 5,000 years old, significantly older than Western medicinal therapies and practices. It can help weight loss in the following aspects:
- It promotes the secretion of endorphins, which decreases appetite.
- It increases the output of the pituitary gland.
- It stimulates the thyroid so as to improve metabolism.
- It promotes the movements (peristalsis) of intestines so as to regulate bowel movement.
- It relaxes the centre nervous system to relieve anxiety and cravings.
What will happen during the treatment?
- Decreased appetite
- Frequent bowel movement with large amount
- Frequent urination
- Less stressed
What else should you do besides of acupuncture?
- Follow Dr. Yan’s Diet Instruction or join some diet program like Weight Watcher.
What can you expect?
At least 1 to 3 pounds loss can be expected per week if you follow Dr; Yan’s diet instruction.